Ros developed the Diamond Model of Coaching and uses it with a wide range of clients across a number of industry sectors. Her own career covers the public and the private sector, strategic and management consultancy, and both senior leadership and business start up positions.
Throughout her career Ros has focussed on the people aspects of business performance and on the rôle of a leader in helping a team to deliver results. Ros coined the phrase "outcome coach" to describe herself. She is a performance enhancement coach, working with clients to raise their game in:
- Business and team leadership
- Developing a credible profile at a senior level
- Managing relationships with peers in complex organisations
- Taking on a more demanding rôle
- Realising the “fast track” potential that their organisation has identified in them.